Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
IT Business Analyst – Contract – Sunrise , FL
• Manage the planning and implementation of key strategic clinical systems projects for the organization. Following PMO process maintain all appropriate project deliverables and responsibilities, including, project scheduling, risk management, change management, issue management and status reporting
• Assist in development of project business cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints
• Assist in the creation, management and documentation processes for the review and evaluation of vendor proposals. Participate in these review processes with an emphasis on testing the technical and business claims made in each proposal. When necessary utilize 3rd party expertise so as to aid in the assessment and evaluation of proposals
IT Business Analyst Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of IT business analysis experience
• Must possess strong full lifecycle experience w/ eClinicalWorks (eCW)
• Strong understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
• Bachelor’s degree required (please let me know if you come across someone without this)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.