Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
Senior .NET Developer – PERM – Boca Raton, FL
Responsible for software development in a Microsoft environment. This includes the development of new web applications and the maintenance and support of custom a site and lease management web application, custom applications integrating data between systems and custom workflows within SharePoint.
Senior .NET Developer – Skills & Requirements:
• 7+ years of enterprise-level software development experience using .NET (C#, ASP.NET)
• Experience with SQL Server
• Strong experience/in-depth of knowledge with OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (will be required to work with clients & teams)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://miami.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.