Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
.NET Technical Lead – Contract – Deerfield Beach, FL
.NET Technical Lead will work highly in skills such as SQL Server, Entity Framewoek, SOAP, and WEB API.
.NET Technical Lead Skills & Requirements:
· 10+ years of .NET Development experience (3+ years of technical lead experience) in very large enterprise envrionments
· Very strong proficiency w/ Web API
· Very strong proficiency w/ WCF
· Very strong proficiency w/ REST/SOAP
· Very strong proficiency w/ Entity Framework
· Very strong proficiency w/ MVC
· Very strong proficiency w/ SQL Server (ability to query)
· Possess significant experience w/ GitLab and/ or TFS
Any experience w/ MEAN/MERN Stack would be a HUGE plus (not likely here locally)
Any experience w/ Rabbit MQ would be a HUGE plus (not likely here locally)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.