Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
Network Security Engineer – PERM – Sunrise, FL
• Implement and operate secure infrastructure for critical applications
• Define infrastructure requirements for the implementation of new applications and projects
• Work in collaboration with other departments or organizations to develop and analyze systems in support of their projects or mission, then upgrade or enhance the infrastructure to meet their requirements
• Provide 3rd level technical support for complex production systems and services
• Lead projects and efforts that require specialized infrastructure skills
• Work with the various project stakeholders to facilitate implementation and completion of the projects
• Proactively monitor infrastructure for optimal performance and provide input for capacity planning and fine tune infrastructure when needed
• Generate reports on state critical systems and environments
• Effectively monitor, respond, communicate, troubleshoot, and drive resolution on network, system and application outages, alarms, faults and fraud conditions
• Ensure tickets and monitoring alerts are handled per pre-defined SLA’s for response time, updates and closure.
Network Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience as a Network/Security Engineer
• 5+ years of hands-on experience managing firewalls on a day-to-day basis for a mid-sized organization (1000 users)
• Strong experience with PCI. (The ideal candidate must have completed or been a part of a PCI Audit)
• Creating and securing VPN tunnels
• Strong experience w/configuring Cisco routers and/or switches
• Defining and implementing security standards to meet PCI DSS compliance requirements
• Provisioning and securing virtual networks in a cloud environment (for example, AWS VPCs or Azure VNets)
Familiarity with the following
• Firewall log aggregation solutions
• Unified Threat Management appliances
• Load balancers
• Protocol analyzers
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.