Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
Network Security Engineer – PERM – Deerfield Beach, FL
The Network Engineer will be in charge of network infrastructure for all locations and data centers, working with Active Directory and VPN connections. This position will also be working with VoIP technology. The function of this position is to provide day-to-day network support to staff and customers, which can include addressing routine access, troubleshooting network and VPN connectivity problems, monitoring network performance, and helping coordinate support for other in-house and web applications.
Network Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of Network Engineering experience in large enterprise environment(s)
• Very strong proficiency w/ Cisco routing and switching
• Very strong proficiency deploying and configuring IPSec VPN (Site-to-Site & Remote Access)
• Strong penetration testing experience and conducting vulnerability assessments
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (this person will be interfacing upward and outward regularly)
• Cisco Certifications preferred (please let me know if you have someone without this)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information