Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
Project Coordinator – Contract – Coral Gables, FL
Coordination of projects and includes documentation/ensuring tasks/activities are completed on time and take lead on communication between internal parties and external clients to drive to completion.
Project Coordinator Skills & Requirements:
• 2+ years of project management/coordination experience
• Proficiency working with large sets of data
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Previous experience directly or indirectly leading/managing resources and personnel
• Candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
• Previous demonstrated experience in a fast pace environment
• Ability to utilize Excel (must have knowledge of advanced functions/formulas/filters etc.)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.