Veredus Miami - Hot Jobs & More!
Senior Security Engineer – PERM – Deerfield Beach, FL
This individual will assist in the development of new processes and procedures for gathering, handling, searching, and retrieving, digital and/or physical evidence related to security incidents and investigations. This person will also be responsible for the continued development and documentation of forensically sound practices for the program. Additionally, the Security Engineer will be responsible to manage the vulnerability scanning program and function. This role requires experience in all phases of incident response including preparation, notification, response, recovery, analysis, and post-mortem.
Senior Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of Security Engineering experience (inclusive of Firewall, IPS, WAF, MDS, Proxy, VPN)
• Strong proficiency w/ Command line tools (i.e. Grep, PowerShell, Python), and other programming languages
• Strong experience leading major incident events and distributed concise, accurate incident status communication protocols throughout enterprise
• Demonstrable experience establishing processes for immediate response to high profile threats and vulnerabilities
• Experience working with stakeholders and vendors to manage critical incidents from managed service offerings
• Deep understanding of vulnerability scanning, network protocols and troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider applicable certifications as a substitute
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.